Colomba Cleaners for Seniors was established to provide domestic cleans for seniors in their homes. Our professional cleaning staff tailor each clean to the client’s requirements, helping to maintain their home, improve their standard of living whilst reducing health and safety risks.
We have options available for you, whether you require a regular clean, a need to organise your home, or perhaps a one-off Spring Clean. We will leave your house spick and span!
The services available are:
Regular Domestic Clean
● Floors – sweep or vacuum plus mop
● Bathrooms – clean vanity/mirrors/showers/baths/toilets
● Dusting / polishing
● Making beds and / changing sheets
● General laundry – washing, hanging out, drying, folding, sorting
● Load and unload dishwasher
● Wash dirty dishes/ pots and pans
● Put away groceries
● Sort and dispose of out-of-date food in fridge / pantry
Spring, Ready for Sale, Settlement or Bond Clean
● Ceiling fans (requires use of a ladder)
● Windows – inside and outside (including lifting window out, cleaning and replacing)
● Light fittings
● Skirting boards
● Clean oven, grill, rangehood
● Clean dishwasher filter
● Wipe down surfaces, benches/splashback
● Empty kitchen cupboards – wipe down inside, outside, on top and reorganise contents
● Move furniture to clean underneath and behind, including fridge and washing machine
● Sweep carport, garage, outside
Declutter, Organise, Pack and Unpack
● Work with clients to ascertain what is to be kept and put items away neatly
● Pack items ready for donation, leave for pick up or delivery to op shop
● Rubbish to be put in bins onsite, left for collection or taken offsite, recycle where possible
● Advise office staff of items to be sold and assist client if instructed to do so
● Pack boxes of items to be kept for the client or family
● Assist clients with canceling services and changing address
We are available to discuss any of these services available to you. We are also able to tailor a package suitable to your own needs.
Call Jeanne today on 0402 126 157 or Leanne on 0415 827 036 or send them an email.